(W) Inaki Miranda, Roy Miranda (A/CA) Inaki Miranda
We are back into the hopeful, apocalyptic world of Tala and Hototo. Year 2090. Six years have passed since Salvation Day, when Palladions, with their majestic powers, emerged as the protectors of humanity, saving the five remaining Megalopolis and securing the future of the human species.
But nothing stays and the horizon always brings a new storm. These are dark times. Death, famine and desperation lurk around the streets of Megalopolis 9. The shield has lost thirty percent of its reach. The New Nature has learned to create cuts in the energy channels that power the Beacon and the Palladions. A never-ending horde of beasts siege the remains of the city, increasing the desperation among the population.
The responsibility of keeping the city afloat lies on the shoulders of Generals Nesbo and Terrassa, who have to resort to risky survival measures. The reconnection missions are the only thing that is keeping the population secure...but nothing seems enough.
Powerlessness corners the Palladions, who fear not being able to protect the city.
Everything is black, except for the white snow that covers with silence the dying, black present.
Ships: March 09, 2022
- We are unable to guarantee 9.8 grades on raw or ungraded books.
- No cancellations on bundle, exclusives or ratio items.
- Please allow 3-20 business days for delivery.
- Allocation may occur. In the event we are allocated from the distributor we will offer a onetime 10% discount for a future order.
- Pre-Order Comics cannot be cancelled or refunded, but store credit may be given.