(W) Michael Morici (A) Nathan Gooden (A/CA) Richard Pace - Variant
Like a punch in the privates, BARBARIC is back! Bloodier and more irreverent than ever. In this one-shot, Owen, the barbarian cursed to do good, is forced out of hiding and back to his old B.S.! A whole bunch of violence, ethically approved, of course, by his moral compass, the talking Axe! Find out for yourself why Entertainment Weekly, Thrillist, Screen Rant, and a whole bunch of other people called BARBARIC one of the best comics of 2021.
The first of many one-shots that further explore the world of Barbaric, whose second arc, Axe To Grind, arrives in July!
Ships Approx. May 25, 2022
- We are unable to guarantee 9.8 grades on raw or ungraded books.
- Please allow 3-20 business days for delivery.
- Allocation may occur. In the event we are allocated from the distributor we will offer a onetime 10% discount for a future order.
- Pre-Order Comics cannot be cancelled or refunded, but store credit may be given.
- No cancellations on bundle, exclusives or ratio items.